Sunday, March 16, 2008
Wow,
she must be crazier than I thought.
I got really mad and it took me quite a Herculean effort to clench my jaw shut. It was funny; the words were swelling up in my mouth and bursting like a bubble when they couldn't move past my lips.
I've been debating this. Am I another angsty, hate-filled teenager? I don't think so. The problem doesn't lie with me but with her. She is a bratty, self-deluded, jealous person and she is nothing like how a mother should be.
Money, money! So paying for my stuff makes her that great huh? So giving me an allowance each month makes her my mother huh?
I was out with my halfsis and her beau just now and I realized how lucky my halfsis is, despite her blood disease.
She had dreadlocks at my age. She dated a punk rocker. She lives in Europe. She speaks English, Chinese, Chinese dialects, Dutch, German, French and probably more.
i thought the world of you
8:46 PM